Saturday, May 31, 2014

Jubilee Layout #1

This layout is the additional layout from Close to my Heart's  Jubilee" Workshop on the Go". I love the bright and fun colors of the paper packet. I already know what pictures will go on these pages. My daughter and son-in-law have a large garden every year and she cans most of it later in the summer.  I want to take pictures as her garden grows and the pictures of the finished goodies that come from their hard work.


Just click on the picture to view larger.



These pictures show some of the dimension on the layout.


This paper packet would also be a great
 for the 4th of July pictures.




The Jubilee Workshop on the Go includes the following:

1- My Reflections Jubilee Paper Packet (X7181B)
1- My Acrylix Jubilee Workshop Stamp Set (D-size)
3 Cardstock Sheets (1 Cocoa, 1 Colonial White, 1 Topiary)
1 - Jubilee Assortment (ZZ3004)
1 Durables Triangle Studs ( Z1928)
1 - Instructional Brochure

Thanks for stopping by.

Happy Creating!





No comments:

Post a Comment