Sunday, May 25, 2014

Balloon Ride Layout #3

I share an additional layout at my Workshop on the Go Classes.  This is the third layout for the Balloon Ride Paper Packet.


This layout is from Close to My Heart's
 "Make It from Your Heart" Volume One 
Pattern 9 Throwing a Curve page 22. 

It uses the following supplies:
 My Reflections Balloon Ride Paper Packet (X7180B)
 Balloon Ride Compliments (X7180C)
Artisian Syuds (Z1816)
The Blue Buttons and Ribbon are retired Close to My Heart items.

There are two volumes of Make It from Your Heart.  For $7.95, they contain several layout and card patterns, with easy to follow cutting instructions. Contact me if you would like to add one or both of these publications to your collection.  I use mine over and over.


HAPPY CREATING! 

No comments:

Post a Comment