It was very easy with the CTMH Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge,
you can make one too!
- MY CREATIONS BANNER
- Lucy WOTG Paper Packet
- CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge
- Stamp set, July SOTM ; Live Out Loud
- Stamp set from Lucy WOTG
- Gray Wool Ink Pad
- Creme Brulee Ink Pad
- Cotton candy Ink Pad
- Cotton candy Marker
- Pear Marker
- 3x3 Block
- Foam Tape
- Liquid Glass
- Tombow Adhesive
- 1/4" hole punches
- Piercing Tool
- Accents such as coordinating Sweet Leaf Grosgrain Ribbons, sparkles, paper flowers and butterflies, Bitty Buds Assortment, Designer Brads, Bling Assortmrnt
- (Cut 7) 1 1/2" x 12" Green print cardstock from Lucy pack scored every 1/4" and accordion folded to make yo yo's.
- B&T Papers for Banner - Cut 7 banner covers using the cut on page 49 in Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge Book. I cut my banners at 6 3/4" and they fit perfectly on the banner chipboards. Butterfies are also cut from the cartridge.
- Top Borders - I used the Cricut cut that is a scalloped border with holes in the scallops found on page 64 in the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge Book (use the Font button) Cut 7 in Blush CS.
- I stamped the flowers from the Lucy Workshop on the Go stamp set. The outline of the flower is stamped in 2nd generation Gray Wool and the petals are stamped in 2nd generation Creme Brulee
Let me know if you have any questions! All products can be purchased on my website.