Wednesday, May 7, 2014

"FREE TO BE ME" LAYOUT 1

You can get a Workshop Guide with the Free to Be Me Special and make the cards shown yesterday,
 along with the two page layout shown here. 
 Tomorrow I will post a second layout from the guide also. 
 There are still several pieces of paper left in the packet
 and on Friday I will post some more projects
 with this special paper packet.  
I love the vibrant hues and specialty colors in the paper packet.

Click on picture to view larger.




Supplies
My Acrylix Feathers                   (C1584)
My Acrylix True to Life              (C1575)
My Acrylix Marquee Uppercase  (CE1029)
Free to Be Me Paper Packet        (CC1027)
White Daisy Cardstock               (1385)
Durable Triangle Studs               (Z1928)
Aqua Dots                                 (Z1853)
Bamboo & Cocoa Inks

LET YOUR CREATIVITY SOAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment