Wednesday, May 21, 2014

FATHER'S DAY CARD

Father's Day is right around the corner.  I have a husband, a son, a son-in-law, brothers and brothers-in-laws that are awesome fathers.  This will be a hard time this year as it is my first year without my father, but I have great memories.

Here is the card we made for Father's Day. 
 It is a Gate Fold card that opens in the middle.  Since my guys are all car crazy, I decided to use CTMH's  Maximum Power
 ( D1564) Stamp Set. I stamped the truck and car images on a separate piece of paper, colored the images with Alcohol Markers, cut out the images and adhering the truck to one side of the front only, and the cars to the inside of the card.  


Just click on the pictures to view larger.



The Happy Father's Day came from the
 CTMH stamp set You're the Best (C1571)


The tire marks were stamped directly on the paper.

HAPPY CREATING!



No comments:

Post a Comment