Thursday, May 8, 2014

BALLOON RIDE LAYOUT 1

Our focus paper packet for May is Close to My Heart's Balloon Ride.  When I saw this paper packet it reminded me of  a trip we made to California quite a few years ago.  As we traveled down the road we came across a large field out in nowhere where  we watched several hot air balloons lifting off.  We stayed for awhile and watched as they filled the skyline.  It was one of those sights I will never forget.  They were so colorful and graceful.
  I think it is one of those things to do on my bucket list.
  What's on your Bucket list? 


Click on picture to view larger.



     This is one of the layout from the Workshop on the Go. 

              Balloon Ride Workshop on the Go Class

          We will create (3) 2 page layouts at this class.

Date:  Saturday, May 17th
Time: 10:00 pm
Place: Sharon's Creative Studio
Cost: $36.17 (includes tax & sh.)

RSVP by May 11th so materials can be prepared for the class.

                          HAPPY CREATING!

No comments:

Post a Comment