Thursday, May 1, 2014

HAPPY MAY DAY!

Happy May Day!

  I've just celebrated my 7th year with Close to My Heart!  I can hardly believe it has gone by so quickly.
  I am so happy to see the sun shining today, the temperature is in the 70’s, and I truly feel a spring in my step. I look forward to what the next few months have to offer my customers, my hostesses, my team and my family!  I am having so much fun with my business and want to THANK each of you from the bottom of my heart for your support.  My family members look forward to a fabulous week in Disneyland and the CTMH convention coming up.  It amazes me that we can go on these wonderful vacations because I teach people scrapbooking and card making skills!  Being rewarded with fun for having fun is incredible! 

 I am truly blessed to have you in my life.

KEEP ON CREATING!

No comments:

Post a Comment