Tuesday, December 11, 2012

MY CREATIONS BRACKET FRAMES

BRACKET FRAMES MAKE GREAT GIFTS!

I thought I would share with you the Bracket Frames our unit made for Christmas presents at our annual Unit Christmas Party.  Those of us that wanted to participate in the gift exchange created a Bracket Frame in their choice of color and design.  We then held our own on our laps as Angela read  a sweet letter for our Right - Left Game.  Every time the word Right or Left were mentioned, we passed the Frame along to the right or left accordingly.  It was so much FUN and none of us ended up with the one we brought.

I'm sorry, I tried to remember who made which one....but....you guessed it....I can't remember them all.  I will let you know the ones I know, and will add the names of the others as I recall.


 This was the Frame I went home with.  Avonlea by Angela Tutton


Avonlea by Joanne Barnes


Anonlea by Lynne Hunsaker


Hand Stamped (I think by Brandee Pittenger)


This was mine.  Dakota by Sharon Esau


Avonlea ( I think by Kelly Wittier) 


Anonlea by Linda Holliday


Avonlea by Dee Blackburn


Paper Sampler by Mina Bingham


Clementine by Cindy Kleinefelter


I hope you enjoy these as much as we did.
Thanks for stopping by.

HAPPY CREATING!

1 comment: