Monday, December 24, 2012

MERRY CHRISTMAS



During this holiday season, I'd like to take the opportunity to tell you how much I value your support of my Close to My Heart business. I love creating  with you and helping you celebrate those meaningful moments in your life.
 Thank you for letting me be a part of that.


I wish you and your family a wonderful holiday. May it be filled with all of the people you love, much joy, happiness and peace.

 Don't forget to take great pictures so that you can scrap your memories later and leave that legacy for your family to look back on over the years as they relive the memories of this Christmas. 

I look forward to seeing you in the coming year!



This month has been filled with family, fun, food and festivities.
 We are looking forward to having our family here.  We have had the opportunity to attend parties with friends, attend the Singing Christmas Tree in Tacoma, and bake goodies with my Grandkids.  Tomorrow, our family will join us for Christmas celebrations.

It will be so exciting to wake up Christmas morning to SNOW!


  Yes we are supposed to get 2" to 12" of snow early tomorrow morning.  There is nothing quite like a white Christmas! 
It is my prayer that you and your loved ones arrive safely to your destinations and that you have a fabulous Christmas.

Remember He is the Reason to celebrate! 

All the best to you and yours,

Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment