Monday, December 10, 2012

ADVENT CALENDARS

Here are two different Advent Calendars I made .


This was made last year from a Making Memories kit I was given.  It was supposed to be put together in the shape of a tree, but I could not get it to stand, so I put it away without being finished.  When Close to My Heart came out with their NEW My Creations Cubby (Z1804) this fall, I decided to see if these boxes would fit.  To my surprise, they fit perfectly.

Below is the "Workshops on the Go Advent Calendar Kit" from CTMH. 
If you are interested in making one of these, just click on the shopping cart to your right and it will take you to my website



This kit comes complete with everything needed to put this Advent Calendar together.
My Creations Cubby (Z1804)
My Acrylix Advent Calendar Workshop Stamp set (C Size)
3 each of 5 kit exclusive Cardstock Sheets
Bitty Sparkles (Z1263)
2 - 12"-6" Dimensional Elements In Color - Frame Sheets
Instructional Brochure

This requires the Cricut Artiste cartridge to complete as shown as that is what is used to cut the boxes.

Both of these were given as gifts this year.  I just added a bow to finish.  Now I will make one to match my craft room to organize those tiny embellishment.  I'll post a picture when I finish.

HAPPY CREATING!

No comments:

Post a Comment