Thursday, January 10, 2013

PIE WEDGE TREAT CONTAINER

My sister-in-law was here over Christmas
 and wanted to learn how to use her new Cricut she got for Christmas along with the new Close to My Heart Cricut Cartridges.  We had a lot of fun
 creating new items
 and learning
 all of the features on her Cricut.


The box was created using the
 Close to My Heart's Artiste Cricut Cartridge.


The flowers were made using the
 Close to My Heart's Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge.


We also used a stamp on the side and some of the
 Sparkles Flourishes ( Z1708) on the top.  We folded the bottom and top, taped, then sponged some ink on the edges.  These are so quick to make and would be beautiful when several are
 put together in a circle for a bridal shower.

HAPPY CREATING!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Pi day Sharon! I loved your Pie box so much I featured you on my Facebook page this morning!

    ReplyDelete