La Belle Vie Monogram Cards & Holder
This card set of 8 cards, 8 envelopes, and Card Box was our Creative Card Class project for January. We made one of each design of the light and dark side of Close to My Heart's
La Belle Vie designer paper, making 8 cards total.
Supplies Used: All Close to My Heart Products.
La Belle Vie Paper Pack (X7158B)
Colonial White Cards & Envelopes (X1410)
Perfect Fit Frames (D1527)
Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge ( Z1686)
Black Tulle Ribbon ( Z1798)
Circle Punch ( Z1311)
3-D Foam Tape ( Z1151)
Black Ink ( Z2105)
Tombow Adhesive ( 1514)
* Layer 5" x 3 3/4" Backround & Texture paper to a 5 1/4" x 4" piece of Black CS.
* Layer a 1/2" x 5" piece of Colonial White CS onto a 3/4" x
5 1/4" piece of Black CS.
* Cut backround designs according to size on the My Acrylix carrier sheet using the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge. Stamp images. Make enough for the envelpes and Card Holder.
* Stamp monogram on Colonial White scrap. Punch out.
* Layer monogram onto 1 1/2" scalloped circle cut with the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge. Attach with 3-D Foam Tape.
* Repeat last two steps and attach 1/2 of circle to the envelope with tombow tape.
* Cut both base pieces and the scallop circle with the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge. Fold. Tape.
* Tie tulle ribbon around bottom as shown.
* Layer front pieces and attach using 3-D Foam tape.
Place your envelopes and cards in the Holder and they are ready to give as a gift or use yourself. This set will be given to my friend as a thank you. Give it a try, they are fun to make.
Contact me if you need any more instructions or any of the items used.