Thursday, January 10, 2013

LA BELLA VIE CARD

This card was created using the papers and stamp set from Close to My Heart's  La Belle Vie Workshop on the Go (G1048). 




 It is actually a Valentine Invitation to a dance
 I'm helping to put on with my sorority
 chapter  for Valentine's Day.
  The hearts and tower were all cut on the
 Art Philosopy Cricut Cartridge according to
 the directions on the My Acrylix Stamp Set carrier sheet.
For those of you that may not be familiar with
 the CTMH Cricut Cartridges, each image that is circled in red on the My Acrylix carrier sheet ( the sheet that the My Acrylix pieces come on when you purchase them) all have  corresponding shapes that can be cut on the cartridge. 
 Such a deal! 
 It makes everything  much easier with so much less cutting by hand.


HAPPY CREATING!


No comments:

Post a Comment