Monday, November 2, 2015

I'm Back!

Yes, I know, I've said it before...but I really am back this time. Two surgeries, days of physical therapy, a couple of months in a boot, and I am finally walking.  My foot still hurts some and I'm not quite back to walking alot, but I can climb the stairs to my studio, so my sanity is back.  I really missed everyone.  More posts are coming!  
I am attending an Album Retreat this weekend in Salt Lake City where I will complete an album in two days plus have tons of fun with my friend Linda.  I'll have pictures to share next week.  In the meantime I will post a few of the cards from my recent "Holiday Card Workshop" last weekend.  
Can you believe it's November already?  Where did my summer go....oh yeh....recovering from heel surgery!  Never want to do that again!
Thanks for stopping by.
Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment