Sunday, November 8, 2015

I'm back from Album Retreat

I'm back from an outstanding three days in Salt Lake City and "Close to My Heart's" fabulous Album Retreat.  My dear friend, Linda and I checked into the Radison about 5:00 pm on Thursday and immediately went to check-in for the retreat along with 200 other women excited to get busy creating our beautiful albums.  Our retreat's theme was "My Story".  During the next two days we created 23 pages in our album.
 Stacey Jillian spoke  on Friday morning about the importance of telling our own stories, and how to go about doing just that.  I can't wait to share some of my layouts with you, but first I need to share them with my team tomorrow night at out monthly meeting.  I will be taking pictures and posting on Tuesday.

Thanks for stopping by.

HAPPY CREATING!

Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment