Monday, April 13, 2015

March Creative Club Cards

Here are a few of the cards we made at our last class.  The first one was designed by Naomi Smith.  I liked it so much that this is my twist on her card.  I used the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge by Close to My Heart.


Seaside Greetings Stamp Set D1609

This card was also scraplifted from her.  I liked the simplicity of the card.  Do you ever get so busy you don't have time to create?  Well, I say thank you to all my Close to My Heart sisters who share ideas, and to all the great artists on Pintrest for their ideas. 


Pretty Petals Stamp Set C1599

This next card reminds me of spring.


A Little Note Stamp Set A1171

Spring is sure in the air.  Here is another card to enjoy for spring.


Happy Birds Stamp Set C1600            Brushstrokes Stamp set C1608

I hope you enjoy these cards. 
 It sure feels good to get back to creating!


HAPPY CREATING!

No comments:

Post a Comment