Angela Tutton taught this first card to us
at our Unit Meeting in February.
I then went home and changed it up a little with the embellishments and note area.
Hello Blooms C1540
Ivy Lane Paper Packet X7178B
Pink Glitter gems Z1807 (first card)
Pink roses from the Ivy Lane Assortment Z3001 (second card)
- 4" x 5 1/4" Daisy White CS
- 4 1/4" x 11" Backround and Texture (B&Y) Paper
- I used the large print Ivy Lane from the new CTMH Spring/ Summer Idea Book
- Fold in half
- At crease cut down 1 1/2", rotate paper and cut across front of card removing piece as shown
- Cut this piece that you just removed in half lengthwise or at 3/4"
- Using 1 1/2" circle punch, punch hole where desired (Mine was at about 1/2" from right
- Adhere strip to front of card
- Adhere White Daisy piece to inside of card
- Stamp backround stamp in center of cut out
- Stamp Daisy flower on scrap of paper, cut out and using demensional tape, adhere on top
- Bling as desired
(Note: Second card slightly different)