Thursday, October 17, 2013

CREATIVE CLUB CARDS


Love and Joy Card

These are three of the cards we made
 this week at our Creative Card Class.
I was asked to use embossing folders,
 so added two to my cards.


In this card, I rubbed olive ink on top of the finished embossing to give dimension.
I then cut out the holly leaves cut out.  I used Sparkles and Red Glitter Gel and the beautiful Ruby Chevron Ribbon.

Mary's Babe Card


The Sparkle & Shine Papers are so beautiful. 
 This card went together very fast. 
 I used the Mary and Babe Stamp Set and 
small additions of color with the water color pencils.
This was all set off by the shimmer of the silver tape.

Christmas Wreath Card


I used an embossing folder
 to makethe brick backing for this card.
The wreath is from the
 Season's Tweetings Gift Bag Kit stamp set.
I simply colored the wreath in with 
CTMH's Alcohol Markers and Red Glitter Gel.

Come join next us month!

 I want to say THANKS so much for visiting my blog, and I want you to know you are welcome any time, so visit again soon.
Sharon

HAPPY CREATING!



No comments:

Post a Comment