This specialty Fold Card was easy to make.
It was shared with us several months ago from Brandee Pittenger
at one of our meetings and I have used the folded card
many time, so thanks Brandee.
- Candyland Stamp Set
- Sparkle & Shine Paper
- Bakers Twine
- Ruby, Garden Green, Slate Alcohol Markers
- Slate Ink Pad
Tombow adhesive, trimmer, scissors, acrylic block, 3-D Foam Tape
- Start with 5 1/2" x 12" Ruby Cardstock
- Score at 1 1/2", 3" 5 1/2" and 8"
- Stamp images on white CS using slate ink and the Candyland stamp set, attach to back panel leaving 1/8" on all edges
- Attach stripe piece to front panel leaving 1/8" border
- Tie Bakers Twine around red B&T CS
- Attach to middle panel leaving 1/8" on all edges
- Stamp "Joy" on scrap paper, cut out leaving slight white border