Colonial White Card ( X1410) 5 1/2" x 4 1/4"
Huntington Paper Pack ( X7174B)
Colonial White CS
2 1/2" x 3"
Barn Red CS
3 1/4" x 4 1/2"
4 1/4" x 3/4"
Scrap to cut leaf
Creme Brulet CS
3" x 5"
Slate (small) B&T
3 1/8" x 4 3/8"
4 1/4" x 1 1/4"
Stamp Sets: Perfect Fit- Thanksgiving ( B1427)
Fall Harvest (C1504)
Inks: Cocoa (Z2114)
Barn Red (Z2104)
Accessories: 9 " piece of Hemp Natural (Z280)
Sparkles Brown & Tan Assortment( Z1752)
Misc: Paper Trimmer, Scissors, Tombow Adhesive, Glue Dots, Acrylic Block
- Fold card in half for top fold card
- Layer Slate B&T to Barn Red CS
- Adhere to card, centering on all sides
- Using Barn Red ink on Colonial White CS, stamp Happy Thanksgiving
- Attach Colonial White piece 1/4" from top, right, and bottom edge
- Adhere floral B&T to slate B&T 1/4" from left edge (may overlap Col Wh piece)
- Center Barn Red strip to floral B&T
- Using Cocoa ink and leaf stamp from Fall harvest, stamp 2 leaves from Creme Brulet, cut out
- Using a small sponge for each color, ink around edges with Barn Red, center with Pear inks
- Using the Art Philosophy cartridge and your Cricut machine, cut 1 leaf page 78 Accent 2 at 1 3/4" from Barn Red CS
- Ink edges with Barn Red
- Shape leaves as desired
- Attach leaves with glue dots so ends remain free
- Tie hemp into bow and adhere by rolling a glue dot and applying to center of bow.
- Attach sparkle
I hope you enjoyed this card. Please give it a try yourself.