Friday, September 13, 2013

MIXED MEDIA CREATIVE EXCHANGE

Here are some of the items we exchanged over the summer. 
 I'm sorry I didn't get pictures of all of them, but here are a few.


This candle holder was done by Linda Holiday. 
 It glows beautifully when the candle is lit.
  She's the queen of Mod Podge!


Cindy Kleinfelter Made this cute birthday treat holder. 
 Some of the candy disappeared before I took the picture.
  OOPS... How did that happen?

This cute little owl notepad was made by Nina
 and her wonderful Cricut. 
 You too could easily make this.  Isn't it adorable?


I made this for the birthday exchange.


I made this picture frame for the
 "Anything that reminds you of Summer". 
 Rest and relaxation by the water is my kind of summer.
  How about you?
Here it is the 12th of September and the weather is in the 80's.  Yesterday was the second hottest day all summer and we broke a record.  I love it!  It will all be gone much too soon.

HAPPY CREATING!

No comments:

Post a Comment