Monday, April 22, 2013

CHANTILLY WORKSHOP ON THE GO

Chantilly

These layouts are from my "April Workshop on the Go".
  The first two are from the Workshop Guide and
 the last one is my bonus layout. 
 At our class we make the two 2-Page Layouts
 designed by Close to My Heart, and then I add
 one more 2-Page Layout as a bonus.



Layout #1





Layout " 2


I actually used the
 Chantilly Compliments Dimensional Elements
 Chipboard Pieces on these two layouts.



Layout #3



These same Chipboard Elements were used on this layout.
  I actually saw this layout from another CTMH Consultant,
 but cannot find the blog I saw it on. 
 I am currently looking for the person's name so
 I can give her credit. I will post it as soon as I find it.

I have fallen in love with these papers.
  They are so beautiful to work with.


Workshop Includes:
My Reflections Chantilly Paper pack (X7163B
My Acrylix Chantilly Worksop Stamp Set (C size)
White daisy Cardstock Sheets
Chantilly Assortment (Z1814)
Pink Glitter Gems (Z1807)
Instructional Brochure

Additional Products Used:
Chantilly Compliments Dimennsional Elements (X7163C)
Tombow Glue, Glue Dots, 3-D Foam Tape, 
Garden Green, Twilight and Buttercup Inks


HAPPY CREATING!




No comments:

Post a Comment