Wednesday, June 20, 2012

I'VE BEEN BUSY!

Hi!

Have you been wondering what I've been up to?  Well, it's been a busy time for me.  I am in the process of moving my father from rehab back to where he used to live.  He moves tomorrow and he is so happy to be back home with his friends and so am I.

One of my other projects has been working on my many swap cards I take each year to Convention to trade with my CTMH sisters so I can share lots of ideas with you when I return.  I am so excited about what is in store for us in Dallas in July!  CTMH puts on the best of everything and we are treated like royalty, not to mention all the freebies we get to bring home with us.  They already had us do 5 two page layouts with Studio J that didn't cost us anything, and they will deliver them to us in Dallas.  They have many hours of Make & Takes for us to do, several speakers, and my favorite of all - Extravaganza!

I'll share it all with you when I return!  If you think you might want to join us next year, just email me at sesau@wavecable.com and I'll share with you how you can have FUN, and come too!

No comments:

Post a Comment