Sunday, June 10, 2012

Altered Canvas Wall Hanging


This is the Altered canvas Wall Hanging we created at our

 class this week.  It used the retired Close to My Heart papers

 from the Silhouette collection, a 9"x 12"canvas, a few

 feathers and a button.  Most of the papers were either

 cut with the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge from CTMH

 or Euro Personal Paper Trimmer.  This class was so

 popular that I've been asked to repeat the class using the

 Pemberly papers.  If you would like to join us, please email me

 at sesau@wavecable.com for more information.

1 comment:

  1. This is so gorgeous! I LOVE that Silhouette paper; so elegant it works for so many wonderful projects. I love seeing artwork outside of the box. Thanks for sharing! Wish I lived close enough to come to your class. ;-)

    ReplyDelete