Monday, June 26, 2017

Off to Convention!

 Well it's that time of year again... what time you ask?

 It's time for Close to My Heart's Annual Convention!

 I fly out tomorrow to beautiful Salt Lake City where
 "Close to My Heart" is headquartered.  This year we get to tour the Home Office!  I am so excited! 
 I've made over two hundred cards to swap with my CTMH  sisters. We usually have well over one thousand in attendance. 
 I will be attending Leadership Day again this year on Wednesday.  It is a day that is filled with tips and ideas for us business builders with teams. 
 On Thursday the fun begins!  There will be lots to learn, skits, games, creative times, door prizes, give aways and soooo much more.  We have a blast!  (Shhhh - don't tell my hubby!  He thinks it's all work!)  There are NEW products - stamp sets, papers, embellishments, etc..  Then we get our NEW CATALOG!  Oh my goodness, we can't put it down. Some consultants have even been know to sleep with it!  Have you ever done that?  I won't tell!

I'll keep you posted so be on the lookout for exciting new creations coming this way soon!

Want to join me next year?  Just click on the kit to the right and it will lead you to my website ( http://Sharon Esau.Close to My Heart .com) to Become a Consultant and you can sign up for a wonderful career or just to get your discount for your hobby. CTMH has something for everybody.  We've traveled to Washington DC, Dallas, Disney World and Disneyland - twice, Portland....don't you want to come too?  We'll here Saturday where we go next year!

I am celebrating my tenth year this year. I love my job! You won't ever regret working with this outstanding company!

Sharon


HAPPY CREATING!

No comments:

Post a Comment