Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Operation Smile Awards

In early March I received a beautiful layout created by the CTMH art studio congratulating me as being a 2016 Close to My Heart Annual Award Winner of the Top Operation Smile Donators in the United States.  Then in March at CTMH's new Expressions 2 Book launch, I was recognized with two awards as the Top Operation Smile Donator for the first quarter of 2017 for our regional unit called the Connected Hearts, and also an award for going above and beyond in my support of Operation Smile.  I have now raised over $10,000 to help many children with facial deformaties get the surgeries they so desperately need.



Naomi Smith presenting my award

Thank you for the many donations and support in helping these children.  Together we can make a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment