Monday, January 2, 2017

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year, ...

I am so READY for 2017.  Are you
 ready? This last week I spent a lot of time reflecting on the last year, reflecting on where I am in my life and what I want to do going forward.  I've been spending several months recovering from an accident that made me put my Close to My Heart business and blog on a back burner.

I will try to do something different this year.

I've decided that I will NOT be setting specific goals for 2017. I find them hard to keep when emergencies happen.  This next year is going to be more about being ME and owning more of who I am and not holding back. It's about finishing projects that are near and dear to me. It's about taking care of myself.

Oh, I still plan to share what I'm up to and the projects I'm working on.  I love being a Close to My Heart Consultant and it will remain a big part of my life.

What are some of your plans for 2017?  Let's make it a fantastic year!

Happy Creating!

Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment