Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Operation Smile Award

'Close to My Heart" recently recognized me with this certificate and special layout for being the

" Top Operation Smile Donator for the United States  in 2015".

  I was very honored and proud to be able to help put smiles on so many children's faces by donating to this worthy cause through customer sales round-ups and my annual Stamp & Scrap Day.






Naomi Smith presenting me with my certificate.

CTMH is currently having a contest for the top Consultant donator for 2016.  That person will be able to go on one of the Operation Smile Mission Trips as a volunteer helper early in 2017.  I would love to be the one to go.  I would be honored for any contributions to this worthy cause.  In the eight years that I have been raising funds, I have been able to donate approximately $10,000 to Operation Smile.  At $240 an operation, that has put many smiles on children's faces born with cleft pallets.
Thank you for being such loyal customers, and helping these children in need.

If you would like to donate, just click on the Shopping Cart to your right.  You can place an order, or just donate to Operation Smile or contact me for help.

THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment