This month we made Specialty Cards at our Creative Card Class. These two cards were made using the Close to my Heart Artiste Cricut cartridge Z1790). The scalloped insert holds a gift card between the layers. The entire card is cut on the cartridge making it a fast and easy card to make.
Click on picture to view larger.
- Cut diaper from the Cricut Artiste cartridge, page 64, Fit to Page, shift<card>V
- Cut insert mat from the Cricut Artiste cartridge, page 64, 3",<Card>v
- Cut card from the Cricut Artiste cartridge, page 64, 2 1/2 ",<Card>v
- Cut diaper pins from the Cricut Artiste cartridge, page 64, 3/4"<Accent 2>v
- Assemble as shown
- Curve the sentiment on an acrylic block and stamp in center of card.
Boy - Pro Player paper Packet (retired)
Girl - Brushed Paper Packet (X7190B)
Banner Wishes Stamp Set (B1438)
Cotton Candy Ink Pad
Pacifica Ink pad
Hope you enjoyed these cute little cards. Just insert (or not) a gift card, write a note and give.