Monday, July 14, 2014

BUCKET LIST

Do you have a Bucket List? 
 That is a list of things you dream about doing?
  Well, I do. 
 Here is my little reminder to keep dreaming!
I will be teaching this at my team meeting in Tacoma this week.  



Just click on the picture to view larger.

I used my Art Philosophy and Artiste CTMH Cricut cartridges to cut the shapes where I will write my dream get-aways.  I also used a retired paper packet called Sonoma I've been holding on to since it matches the colors in my house, .  I also used the Sonoma "My Stickease".  I included a doily a friend of mine gave me last year.  I think it looks great in the cluster.




Thanks for stopping by and checking out my decor.  This frame could be used for many different occasions.  Can't wait until August 1st, when I can reveal more great decor options, whether to make for yourself or give as a gift.

HAPPY CREATING!

No comments:

Post a Comment