Tuesday, March 4, 2014

HINGED DISPLAY TRAY

I made this Hinged Display Tray
 for our Artwork Share at
 Close to My Heart's  Rediscover Event last week .  I wanted to think out of the box with the NEW "Picture My Life" cards that became available this catalog. 
 I needed to trim some of the cards down slightly to fit the openings, and other cards were trimmed around the designs.
I made this in less than an hour, from thought to finish.
  It would make a great gift, don't you think?


Just click on the picture to see larger.



Supplies:
Hinged Display Tray    (Z1838)
Picture My Life Skylark Program (Z1947)
   ( Note:  I only used 7 of the 133 cards in this kit)
Lagoon Zipper Lace (Z1826)
Green & Blue Epoxy Bubbles (Z1806)
Skylark Assortment (Z3000)
3-D Foam Tape (Z1151)
Glue Dots (1172)
Non-Stick Micro-Tip Scissors ( Z1836)

Directions:
  • Cut cards to size of opening, attach using glue dots
  • Fussy cut around designs on other cards of your choosing, attach with 3-D Foam Tape
  • Attach photos with 3-D Foam Tape
  • Cut and attach Zipper Lace with adhesive or glue dots
  • Apply embellishments where desired.
That's it!
  No stamping, just fussy cutting , and you are done. 
 This is such an easy project and it is prettier in person.

HAPPY CREATING!


No comments:

Post a Comment