I made this Hinged Display Tray
for our Artwork Share at
Close to My Heart's Rediscover Event last week . I wanted to think out of the box with the NEW "Picture My Life" cards that became available this catalog.
I needed to trim some of the cards down slightly to fit the openings, and other cards were trimmed around the designs.
I made this in less than an hour, from thought to finish.
It would make a great gift, don't you think?
Just click on the picture to see larger.
Hinged Display Tray (Z1838)
Picture My Life Skylark Program (Z1947)
( Note: I only used 7 of the 133 cards in this kit)
Lagoon Zipper Lace (Z1826)
Green & Blue Epoxy Bubbles (Z1806)
Skylark Assortment (Z3000)
3-D Foam Tape (Z1151)
Glue Dots (1172)
Non-Stick Micro-Tip Scissors ( Z1836)
- Cut cards to size of opening, attach using glue dots
- Fussy cut around designs on other cards of your choosing, attach with 3-D Foam Tape
- Attach photos with 3-D Foam Tape
- Cut and attach Zipper Lace with adhesive or glue dots
- Apply embellishments where desired.
No stamping, just fussy cutting , and you are done.
This is such an easy project and it is prettier in person.