Thursday, August 22, 2013

CREATIVE CARD CLASS

August's Creative Card Class was designed
 to introduce the NEW Close to My Heart papers
 from the Autumn/ Winter Idea Book and catalog
 that was just released August 1st.


This card was created using the new Frosted papers, and cricut cuts from the CTMH Artiste  cartridge.

Card #2 used the papers from Sarita, and Casual Expressions Stamp Set (D1525).



This card used the starburst technique, and the Huntington papers.



The Laughing Lola papers are bright, and  fun to work with.


This time of year I start throwing a card for the Holidays in,
 and I chose the
Hostess Rewards Stamp set Wintry Wishes
 with it's darling penguins.
In the next few days I will do a tutorial
 on how this card was made.
You can receive this stamp set by hosting a qualifying  class of your own.  Just ask me how.

There are still more new papers to come, so come back soon to check out the ideas with them.

HAPPY CREATING!

No comments:

Post a Comment