Friday, July 5, 2013

Join “Close to My Heart” and get the NEW Consultant Kit

Here is a peak at the new consultant kit 
that was revealed last week
 at Close to My Heart’s annual convention
 in Orlando, Florida and available NOW! 
 To get you started on creating some fabulous artwork this kit features the bright, beautiful, bold colors and patterns from the NEW "Laughing Lola" kit and includes lots of accessories,
 how-to books and products you’ll love.



Essentials kit is just $49 {over a $155 value}

Masters Kit is just $99 {$335 value} and includes the Essentials kit as well as these other products to help jump-start your business!

You can begin the sign-up process 
by clicking on the picture on the right
and your kit will be shipped out within 1-2 days.


Whether you are someone interested in starting a

 Close to My Heart business, OR just want the great 22% discount on all your products, OR you just want to take advantage of a great deal then "YOU are Welcome here"!  

 I look forward to welcoming you to my team!

 Please contact me at
 360-830-3630
 if you have any other questions.

 I can't wait to share with you this fabulous opportunity
 and wonderful company that is Close to My Heart!


Sharon


No comments:

Post a Comment