Monday, May 20, 2013

BUZZ & BUMBLE WORKSHOP ON THE GO CLASS

Buzz & Bumble three 2-page Layouts!



This is just one of the three 2-page 12" x 12" layouts
we will be making in the
 June 1st" Workshop on the Go" Classes
 You can attend in person, or host this class in your home
 (click on any photo to see it larger and in more detail).
 If you would like to participate,
 please contact me (360.830.3630, sesau@wavecable.com)
 with your kit order.  


Please join us for my “Workshop on the Go” classes:


  • Saturday,  June 1st   10:00 am in Bremerton, WA
  • At Sharon’s Creative Studio ( email me for directions)
  • Cost:  $29.95 plus shipping and tax
I'm sure you will enjoy what we do
 and be happy with the projects you make!
 I plan on using the photos of my husband
 setting up his bee hive in some of these layouts,
  I have just not printed them  yet. 
 I'll try to post again when I get the photos on the layouts.

HAPPY CREATING!

No comments:

Post a Comment