Saturday, September 1, 2012

HALLOWEEN SPELLBOUND CRICUT KIT

Do you have 
the NEW Close to My Heart Cricut Artiste Cartidge?

Check out this NEW Cricut Spellbound Workshop on the Go from Close to My Heart!  There are enough supplies to create a party for 8, including treat bags, soda wraps, cupcake picks and liners, and a banner.  This cute Spellbound papers are available in this kit only.  This project takes about six hours to complete and it is easy to do on your own!  If you have a Cricut and you are planning a party, then this is the kit for you!  It's only $32.95 plus S&H and tax.






Here's the banner I made at my retreat last month!  I did all of the projects....they are so cute!


This kit includes:  

1 - My Reflections Spellbounders Paper Packet
1 - My Acrylix Spellbound Cricut Workshop Stamp Set (C-size)
1 - Baker's Twine (10 yards)
1 - Foundry Pins clips (Z1612)
6 - Jump Clips
1- Instruction Brochure

All of this for only $32.95    ( G1040)

You will need the Close to My Heart Cricut Artiste Cartridge # Z1790 for this workshop.
 You can find it on page 15 in the catalog or order it on line, here at http://sharonesau.ctmh.com.
or email me with your order at sesau@wavecable.com.

  A retail value of nearly $125 for only $99.   Oder number Z1790.

 It comes with:
1 - Cartridge (700, Images, Themed Projects, Cards, Font, Shapes and 3-D items)
3 - My Acrylix D-Size Stamp Sets
3 - 12"x 9" Dimensional Elements in co-ordianating shapes




If you would like a workshop on this instead of doing it on your own, just email me at sesau@wavecable.com to set one up.



Happy Creating!


No comments:

Post a Comment