This is the frame we made at our August Creative Projects class on August 25th.
Wouldn't you like to join us for FUN, creative ideas for gifts and Christmas?
CTMH My Creations Bracket Frame (Z1797)
La Belle Vie Paper Packet (X7158B)
Sparkles Flourishes (Z1708)
Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge (Z1686)
Black Reinker (Z2205)
Bonding Memories Glue (1512)
- Using reinker, paint exposed white ares of frame. Let dry.
- Using CTMH's Art Philosophy Cartridge cut B&T paper(page 43) Square 3 Fit to page, middle row, third button from left. Attach to top of frame with Bonding Memories.
- Cut 5 flowers with B&T, (page 69) Font Shift, second from left bottom row. " Cut 1 at 5", 2 at 4 1/2", and 1 at 3".
- Make flowers by rolling on small skewer, glue bottom.
- Attach 9" square of B&T to bottom inside of frame.
- Attach 9 5/16" square of B&T to outside of bottom frame.
- Place 4 1/2"x 4 1/2" mat to center of back.
- Attach 4"x 4" photo with foam tape on top of mat.
- Attach Flourishes to outside and inside of frame.
- Attach roses.