Tuesday, May 22, 2012

VICTORY " WORKSHOP ON THE GO"

These three 2 page layouts are the layouts we did at our "Victory Workshop on the Go" class this month.

The guide that comes with the Workshop on the go walks you through each step as you create this beautiful layout designed by Jeanette Lynton.  The layout above is the alternate layout.

I haven't added my pictures yet as my class likes to have the layouts plain so they can picture their own pictures.  I'm not sure which pictures I'll use as my choices are many.  I will add them soon, and also title it at that time.  This is the featured layout.
This is a bonus layout I give to my club members.  It is from the book " Magic" and the layout is called Mystify - left and right.  By adding the "Victory My Stickease Adhesive Assortment" it becomes a fast and easy layout.

The "Workshop on the Go" Victory Kit    G1035     $29.95 plus S&H

No comments:

Post a Comment